From Spanking Art
- Spankee held by the spanker (see underarm position).
- Spankee with his/her hands against a wall (see leaning position).
- Spankee's arms/wrists tied to a pole, pillar, bar or hook on the ceiling. This method was common for judicial corporal punishment, e.g. using whipping posts.
- Spankee standing restrained in a pillory.
- Spankee tied in spreadeagle position, standing (e.g. on a St. Andrews cross or in a bondage frame)
- Spankee standing, but with his/her torso resting horizontally on a desk or table (see half-standing position.
- Spankee standing free but bent over). The spankee can put his/her hands on his/her knees for a more upright position or hold his/her ankles.
- Spanker sitting, spankee standing.
A teacher/student scene from a painting by Ambrosius Holbein.
Illustration by Georges Topfer.
Illustration by G. Topfer titled "Les Apprêté du Supplice".
"Bestrafung am Eisplatz", watercolor painting by Helga Bode.
M/F paddling photo.
|Spanking positions (see also Objectives of spanking positions)|