This page is for technical discussions regarding the wiki software (MediaWiki).
- The DynamicPageList2 extension (used e.g. to display the most recent images and articles on the main page, and the most popular images, articles, and categories)
- The ParserFunctions extension (required for the #if syntax used e.g. in Template:NavigationBox, Template:NavComics)
- The YouTube and Google Video extension
- The SpamBlacklist extension
- The CharInsert extension (used for easy insertion of special characters)
- The Poem extension (used to format poems)
- The DismissableSiteNotice extension that allows users to close the sitenotice, using cookies
- For a complete list, see Special:Version
Installed extensions that need fixing
- The ImportFreeImages extension is installed but not yet working: "Invalid URL: $1"
- A solution to display off-wiki HTML pages like a wiki page (e.g. JavaChat)
- Gadgets are not yet working. They can be selected in the preferences but don't seem to run, for an unknown reason. (We tried StockPhoto and HotCat.)
- List of all non-empty pages in the MediaWiki namespace
In January 2011 we upgraded from MediaWiki 1.11.1 to MediaWiki 1.16.1 and installed the Extension:Check Spambots extension. However the extension had an issue and was removed again.