Chéri Hérouard, also known as Charles Hérouard (1881-1961) was a French artist and illustrator of numerous erotica and spanking novels. He used the pseudonym Herric when he illustrated spanking novels for various French publishing houses, such as Jean Fort's Collection des Orties Blanches.
- Leurs pantalons by Jacques Mauvain (1911/1927)
- Matée par le fouet by Jean Martinet (1930)
- Cinglants châtiments by Walter Flog (1932)
- Pantalons sans défense by Jean Claqueret (1938)
- L' écrin du rubis by Liane Delorys (1939)
- L’Infernale fouetteuse by André Vergereau
Chéri Hérouard was born as Chéri-Louis-Marie-Aime Haumé in Rocroi on January 6, 1881. He changed his last name to Hérouard as a child when his mother remarried. In the non-BDSM world, he was most famously known for his forty-five year work for the French society magazine La Vie Parisienne. He died June 2, 1961.
- Brief biography (in French)
- Chéri Hérouard on Lambiek.net
- Chéri Herouard on Vintage Visions
- Cinglants Châtiments (11 images) on Fetish Artists
- Pantalons sans défense (12 images) on Fetish Artists
- L’Infernale fouetteuse (15 images) on Fetish Artists
- F/F enema illustration by Herric from the 1939 edition of L'Écrin du rubis by Liane de Lauris
- Magazine cover of "La Vie Parisienne", 1922 (F/m: woman/cupid)
Belting in Cinglants châtiments.