A delinquent (from Latin delinquere, to fail in duty) is a person who has violated some rule, law or requirement and is therefore sentenced to be punished. The term delinquent can be used in general to mean "person to be punished" (i.e. the "punishee") in a formal sense. It is more general and less accusive than "criminal", and often used for minor crimes, e.g., a "juvenile delinquent".
Juvenile delinquency and spanking
Petty theft, vandalism, and truancy or "playing hookey" (skipping school) are common forms of juvenile delinquency that have traditionally led to a spanking punishment – at home and sometimes at school.
This scenario has been portrayed in many novels and films set in the past and continues (almost exclusively) in present-day fetish spanking videos with a domestic setting or a school detention narrative (see list below).
- Caned for Vandalism (Cheerleader Spankings), Stevie Rose
- The Delinquent (Dallas Spanks Hard), punishment of real-life DUI offender.
- Delinquent Daughter-In-Law (Shadow Lane)
- The Delinquent Teenager (Punished Brats)
- Delinquents In Court: Niki (Northern Spanking), Niki Flynn
- Detention Delinquent (Sarah Gregory Spanking), Adriana Evans, photos
- Detention Delinquents Part 1: Nikki's Dress Code Violation (Disciplinary Arts), Kat St James, Stevie Rose
- Detention Delinquents, Part 2: Head Cheerleader Kat is Tardy! (Disciplinary Arts)
- Detention Delinquents, Part 3 (Disciplinary Arts)
- Detention Delinquents, Part 4 (Disciplinary Arts)
- Gillian's Graffiti Punishment (Sound Punishment), vandalism
- Late for Detention (Sarah Gregory Spanking), tardy tale.
- The Miscreant (Tallion/California Star, U.K. import, c. 1988), shoplifter punished.
- Property Damage (Punished Brats), Juliet Valentina
- Schoolgirl Vandal's Punishment (Triple A Spanking, 2017), detention room spanking.
- The Shoplifter (Girls Boarding School), Kailee, stealing story
- Shoplifters (California Star)
- Shoplifter's Lesson (Spanked Cheeks), Amelia Jane Rutherford
- Teenage Shoplifter (Sarah Gregory Spanking)